Earn from referrals
Earn from Referrals
Introduce us to another business and when they become a client you’ll be gifted a £50 Amazon voucher.
It’s the easiest £50 you’ll ever make and here’s how:
- Complete the form to the right with the person you are introducing us to
- Provide your details
- Once they are signed on as a client, you’ll have a £50 Amazon voucher sent to you*!
General T&Cs for our earn from referrals scheme
- The scheme is open to existing clients and non-clients
- You must complete the form with your contact details and the referral contact details
- The referral is only valid if BeyondHR are not already in communication with the business
- There is only one reward per business referred and they can only be referred once, the first referrer of the company will be awarded the £50 voucher
- Referrals will not be accepted if the company is owned by an existing clients who is expanding or opening a new business/franchise
- A successful referral means the company referred has signed up for our outsourced HR service or Health and safety service
- No limitations on the number of referrals one company can make
- *You will receive the voucher within 30 days of the referral having signed contracts for either/both of our outsourced or health and safety.
- There is no cash alternative to the Amazon voucher
- The earn from referrals scheme is only available to UK residents
- BeyondHR have right to make the final decisions if any disputes arise
- In the event of not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to [email protected] within 90 days of the referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral fee
- In order to be eligible to receive the voucher, the referred company must become a client within 6 months.
- Any further information on our earn from referrals scheme, please email [email protected]
Don't just take our word for it
EB Gas engaged the services of BeyondHR over a decade ago and have found the work of the experienced and knowledgeable team to be an invaluable resource. We continue to rely on their practical and hands-on support in relation to a wide variety of HR issues, tailored, where necessary to suit our business and our specific policies. The service gives us the confidence that we are dealing with our employees in a fair manner whilst also protecting ourselves from the plethora of problems that could potentially arise from the mismanagement of difficult HR situations. I would recommend the service to
| EB Gas Services
Youth Link has received human resource management support from BeyondHR since April 2011. The service provided has included development of Employee Handbook, advice and support regarding recruitment and other HR issues arising. This has proved invaluable to the organisation.
Having been a client of BeyondHR since 2000, I very much value the professionalism and dedication shown by all their team members. With the expert and practical assistance we have managed our human resources efficiently within the very recent difficult economic times, through dramatic contraction to now exponential growth. As a business owner faced with a raft of complex H.R. legislation, BeyondHR has given me confidence in dealing with such matters through the provision of legal and workable solutions, and as such, this has allowed me to focus on other important aspects of our business.
, Managing Director
| Garage Door Systems
BeyondHR provided calm, professional and reassuring advice to help our organisation work through complicated issues. I would recommend them most highly to anyone. They go above and beyond.
Dr Kirsten Kearney
| ESC Films
We engaged BeyondHR from the inception of Bellrock Technology in 2012. As a new CEO I wanted to ensure that we started taking on employees in a professional way as well as correctly managing our employment relationships. BeyondHR provided us with employment documentation that is legally compliant as well as being tailored to our needs and I have peace of mind knowing that I can call upon the BeyondHR team whenever I need practical hands-on HR support. I would recommend BeyondHR to any startup or SME – it is definitely money well spent.
| Bellrock Technology