Outsourced HR Services
Outsourced HR Support Service in Northern Ireland and Scotland
Our Outsourced HR Service is designed to help employers and managers sleep at night by providing them with a team of experienced HR professionals that they can call on whenever there is a HR issues in their business.
We help business owners and managers ensure they remain legal compliant by providing contracts of employment, and policies and procedures that are tailored to the needs of your business. However the key benefit of our Outsourced HR service is that business owners and manager are provided with unlimited access to our team of qualified and experienced HR Consultants in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
With our Outsourced HR Service business owners can expect:
- Bespoke Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook
- HR Software
- Unlimited Advice and Practical Assistance
Possible add-ons to the Outsourced HR Service include:
- Hands-on support – this is a bank of hours which can be used for our participation at HR/employee meetings
- Health & Safety Support for your business premises by one of our Health and Safety Consultants
Rather than sign up to one of our retained HR services some businesses prefer to engage us in specific HR projects on a ‘pay as you go’ or project fee basis. Given the experience of our HR Consultants both in Northern Ireland and Glasgow we are able to make a big impact on difficult client HR issues.
Some examples of HR projects we have undertaken include:
- Interim onsite HR Management – this involves placing a HR Consultant at a client site for a period of time in order to provide HR Management cover.
- Restructuring and Reorganisation – including assisting businesses close some of their locations as well as assisting with collective consultation regarding changing contract of employment and / or redeployment of employees to alternative roles.
- TUPE Consultations – relating to both business acquisitions and service provision changes.
- Preparing tailor made contracts of employment, employee handbooks and other relevant employment documentation.
- Reviewing and designing performance management systems.
- Workplace mediation
- HR Audits of existing arrangements and providing advice on potential improvements.
If you have an issue and want some help on a ‘pay as you go’ basis please give us a call.