Outsourced HR Services
Employee issues can be stressful and fraught with danger which is why our clients choose to use our retained HR services to ensure they approach employee issues professionally, properly and pragmatically.
Our retained HR services help business owners and managers ensure they remain legal compliant by providing contracts of employment, and policies and procedures that are tailored to the needs of your business. However the key benefit our all our retained HR services are that business owners and manager are provided with unlimited access to our team of qualified and experienced HR Consultants in Northern Ireland and Glasgow, Scotland.
We have a number of options that are designed to match every need and every budget. Our main support options include:
- Unlimited HR Support Service
- Unlimited Telephone & Email Support Service
Possible add-ons to the Unlimited Telephone and Email Support Service include:
- Tribunal Preparation Support
- Face to face visits to your premises by one of our HR consultants
- Health & Safety Support for your business premises by one of our Health and Safety Consultants
Rather than sign up to one of our retained HR services some businesses prefer to engage us in specific HR projects on a ‘pay as you go’ or project fee basis. Given the experience of our HR Consultants both in Northern Ireland and Glasgow we are able to make a big impact on difficult client HR issues.
Some examples of HR projects we have undertaken include:
- Interim onsite HR Management – this involves placing a HR Consultant at a client site for a period of time in order to provide HR Management cover.
- Restructuring and Reorganisation – including assisting businesses close some of their locations as well as assisting with collective consultation regarding changing contract of employment and / or redeployment of employees to alternative roles.
- TUPE Consultations – relating to both business acquisitions and service provision changes.
- Preparing tailor made contracts of employment, employee handbooks and other relevant employment documentation.
- Reviewing and designing performance management systems.
- Workplace mediation
- HR Audits of existing arrangements and providing advice on potential improvements.
If you have an issue and want some help on a ‘pay as you go’ basis please give us a call.