Home > Job Vacancies
Part time | Based in Harryville Men’s Shed, Ballymena
This is a fixed term for 3 years – subject to funding
To co-ordinate the Harryville Men’s Shed project and support its day to day running by way of planning and implementing relevant activities, events, meetings, and initiatives that promote the positive health and wellbeing of Men’s Shed members.
20 hours per week, Monday – Friday 4hrs per day, however the successful applicant would need some flexibility as occasional Saturday work may be required.
The jobholders would be required to provide advice and support to client organisations in all aspects of HR and employee relations. In addition, the successful person would be required to help promote the services offered by the Company, attend networking events and develop a network of prospective clients.
£30,000 - £35,000 with commission scheme and hybrid working arrangement in place, and potential for flexible working i.e. 4 day week
- Working as part of a wider team to refine our analysis and machine learning platform.
- Assisting to build a web platform that will enable nature-based solution to climate crisis.
- Contributing to the creation of a new technology platform from scratch to enable the protection of threatened forests around the world.
Full Time | Permanent | Edinburgh – hybrid working
- Helping to refine our analysis and machine learning platform
- Assisting to build a web platform that will enable nature based solution to climate crisis
- Contributing to the creation of a new technology platform from scratch to enable the protection of threatened forests around the world
Full Time | Permanent | Edinburgh – hybrid working
As a Service Technician, you’ll be tasked with delivering an effective and timely maintenance service to customers, which will involve undertaking all levels of car repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis. You will also be required to undertake predelivery inspection work, as well as road testing vehicles.
Are you looking to start a career are you starting and looking to join a well-established Company. This 4-year apprenticeship opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the skills and qualifications to progress into a full-time position within our team.
You will receive specialised internal and external training to ensure you feel equipped to work independently and as part of a team to meet our customer needs.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will join our team of Transport Refrigeration Engineers to help meet the needs of our customers both on and off-site.
The role duties include:
- The installation, commissioning, servicing and repair of transport refrigeration units.
- Undertaking professional training within the Thermo King network and self-development through the Certi-tech certification process.
- Liaising with our Ballymena hub regarding job start and completion times, downtime and overtime authorisations.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and keeping the Service Department informed.
- Performing other duties and projects which correspond to the general character of the position.
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures in line with our Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Apprentices and/or engineers during training may be supervised where applicable.
- Ensuring relevant safety checks are carried out on the company van on a daily basis.
Palmer & Co have a fantastic opportunity for a Scheduler to join our operations team based at our head office in Glasgow.
About the Role:
- Manage jobs, both reactive and PPM, and allocate to the correct engineer resource based on location, skill, priority, and customer requirements.
- Effective management and planning of works, through on-going communication with operatives and use of our job management software.
- Controlling and planning an agreed amount of resource (vehicles, operatives)
- To ensure the daily plan is completed in real time managing resources effectively, maximising utilisation.
- Control and execution of in-house planning tools and systems to manage workload and monitor efficiency.
- To develop good working relationships with customers, keeping them fully informed and react positively and speedily to their needs.
- Escalating customer complaints/escalations through the relevant processes.
- Reporting any scheduling issues to the relevant person as appropriate.
- Constantly communicate with our customers & operatives to ensure customer KPI's and targets are achieved and maintained.
Palmer & Co have a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join our operations team based at our head office in Glasgow. This role will report directly to the Director. This is an exciting role for someone who wishes to further their career in Health and Safety with a focus on specialist working at height.
In this role you will provide health and safety advice and support to the company Directors and production team and facilitate compliance with the company’s Integrated Management System. You will also manage compliance to all relevant legal, industry and company standards.
The delivery of Pet Supplies to retail outlets throughout Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Daily multi-drop delivery structure of live fish, ambient and frozen goods, to include accurate completion of relevant paperwork.
The successful applicant will be expected to work varied start and finish times, overtime as required and overnight stays in accommodation in the Republic of Ireland when rostered.
The post holder will work closely with the FG7 Group across NI & ROI with the target of developing brand and technical awareness across a wide range of products. The role will be focused on FG7’s strategic suppliers and respective product portfolio.
The job holder will build and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and all FG7 group members. Provide training and product awareness to staff and customers of FG7 members. Attendance at trade shows and evening events set up by members to communicate with their customers.
We are seeking a Grant Management Lead who will create a positive impact on communities throughout Northern Ireland by supporting the distribution of grant funding on behalf of our partner organisations, including Landfill and Windfarm Community Funds, that will result in meaningful social change for communities and individuals.